A Comprenhensive Personal Liability (CPL) policy is designed to insure in a single policy against any liability for all non-business activities.
A CPL policy agrees to pay all sums which the insured becomes legally obligated to pay as damages due to:
- bodily injury, sickness or disease, including death at any time resulting therefrom, and
- injury to or destruction of property, including the loss of use thereof.
Some examples of situations which could give rise to liability on the part of the insured, which would be covered by a CPL policy, are:
- accidents on the premises
- injury caused by an animal
- insured's sport activities, personal acts, his boat, domestic servants, etc.
We can help explain all of this in detail and customize this for your specific needs. Give us a call today.