What if a candle tips over and catches your apartment on fire?
What if your neighbor upstairs accidentally walks away from a running bath and causes a major flood?
What if your neighbor starts a cooking fire and it spreads to your unit?
Everyday these 'What if' scenarios occur in apartment communities. So, what happens if a 'what if' occurs to you? Well, if you don't have renter's insurance, you may lose everything! Even if he causes the damage, your neighbor may not have to pay you for your damaged property and your landlord will probably not be held responsible either. In fact, without renter's insurance, even in accidents that you don't cause, you will be responsible for replacing your possessions.
Even worse, if you are responsible for an accident that causes damage to property, loss to others, or even causes injury to an individual, you could be held liable!
The only way to protect yourself and your belongings is by purchasing a renter's insurance policy.
So, ask yourself again, "Why do I need renter's insurance?"
- To protect yourself from liability
- To safeguard your property and valuables
- To protect and recover your possessions in the event of a loss
- To financially protect yourself
- To quickly and easily receive payment for claims
- To provide you with temporary living coverage if your residence is damaged
- To ensure you have someone on your side when the unexpected happens
- Simply put, you need renter's insurance for your peace of mind!
Give us a call and we'll discuss all of the details with you.